Recognition

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just for You in Blue


Hello and welcome!  My last card for the day was made with a large die from Tutti Designs that I cut into smaller pieces.  I inked it with various shades of Reverse Confetti blue inks, then adhered them to the card base.  The sentiment was stamped in the same inks repeatedly with my Mini Misti and it is from Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  Lastly I added light blue Nuvo Jewel drops in some of the circular openings on the die and added blue dots with various shades of blue markers.  Here's another view:


Thanks for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  

9 comments:

  1. Very cool ombre and design. Thank you for playing at Less is More and AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and adding the Nuvo Drops really dresses it up even more. Such a gorgeous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Angie. Thanks so much for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to cut the die cut image smaller for a more CAS look! I love this design with focal points in the opposite edges. Beautiful hues of blue too. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super crisp and elegant, gorgeous colour choice for our monochrome challenge and thanks for joining us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Loving the delicacy of your ombré die cuts. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ombre inking on the die cuts is so soft and beautiful Angie. Loving the beautifully crisp sentiment too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Angie! And in my favourite colour. Great job colouring the die cut. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, Angie! I love the blue ombre on the die cuts. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete